Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Have you checked the journal's website for instructions to authors regarding specific formatting requirements for submission?
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.; APA, 2010, pp. 228–231)
- Has the figure been prepared at a resolution sufficient to produce a high-quality image?
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are numbered and placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Are all figures and tables mentioned in the text and numbered in the order in which they are mentioned?
- Are unnecessary abbreviations eliminated and necessary ones explained in tables and figures in the table notes and figure captions or legends.
- The manuscript is original, not previously published, and not under concurrent consideration elsewhere?
- Does the Cover letter include the author's postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile number and fax number for future correspondence?
- Does the authors note include both the author's current affiliation if it is different from the byline affiliation and a current email address for correspondence? Is the departmental affiliation given for each author in the author note?
UMT journals follow an open-access publishing policy and full text of all articles is available free, immediately upon acceptance. Articles are published and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Thus, work submitted to UMT Journals implies that it is original, unpublished work of the authors; neither published previously nor accepted/under consideration for publication elsewhere. On acceptance of a manuscript for publication, a corresponding author on the behalf of all co-authors of the manuscript will sign and submit a completed Author Agreement Form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.