Call for Review Board
Finance and accounting are seen as essential components for the successful implementation of market-based development policies supporting economic liberalization in rapidly emerging economies. JFAR aspires to publish research articles and reviews within the fields of finance and accounting and to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject.
JFAR promotes research work on various areas of finance and targets academicians, scholars, and professionals associated with the field of finance and accounting to promote pragmatic research by disseminating the results of research in finance, accounting, auditing, Islamic banking, investment management, economics, and information in relation to finance. JFAR will publish open access, online and double-blind peer-reviewed articles covering a wide range of academic disciplines. The journal will be published in both print and online versions.
JFAR is seeking qualified and high-profile professionals and practitioners to join our Editorial team.
Review Board's Mandate and Focus: The main purpose of the journal's Review Board is to provide scholarly advice about the direction that JFAR should follow.
Objectives of the Review Board
The role of the Review Board is to advise and support the editor in securing research work. Other functions may include:
- Identifying new direction for the journal — giving feedback on past issues and making suggestions for both subject matter and potential authors
- Provide content by writing occasional editorials and other short articles
- Approaching potential contributors
- Peer review; also help to identify peer reviewers and provide second opinions on papers (i.e. where there is a conflict between reviewers)
- Identify appropriate conferences for editors to attend
- Encourage authors, readers, and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work.
- You will keep yourself up-to-date about the latest development in your area of research
- You will demonstrate leadership quality in your research community which is required for our promotion and/or academic growth.
- You will have the scope to publish your papers in our journals or to attend our conferences.
Note: Please send your CV along with the registration form and confirmatory note.
We are fully committed to providing unrestricted access to JFAR as soon as articles get accepted. Kindly support this initiative by publishing your papers in JFAR. We strongly believe that JFAR will help to develop your own professional career.
Thank you for taking the time to read this email and consider being part of the JFAR Review Board. I will be in touch with you soon and in the meantime, discuss any question that you may have.