CALL FOR PAPERS
Empirical Economic Review (EER)
Volume 3(1), Summer, 2020
ISSN (E) 2522-2465
ISSN (P) 2415-0304
Department of Economics, School of Business and Economics (SBE), University of Management and Technology (UMT) has launched a multidisciplinary open accessed international journal titled Empirical Economic Review (EER) with the scope of international publication on economics, finance and public policy disciplines. EER publishes original contributions of basic and applied research papers on bi-annual basis.
- Publication Fee: There is No Submission or Publication Fee
- Full Open Access: Everyone can read your article after it is published
- Quality Review: All papers submitted to EER are subject to double-blind peer review from three experts. The papers are evaluated by external reviewers (anonymous to authors).
- DOI: The Digital Object Identifier (DOI) system provides the persistent and actionable identifier of your publications.
- Indexing in Leading Databases: EER will include in the leading abstracting and indexing databases.
Submission Criteria: We invite you to contribute your innovative ideas in EER. Your contribution will help us to establish a high standard. Kindly support this initiative by publishing your papers in our journals. We strongly believe that EER will help to accelerate your professional career. EER follows APA format. The total length of a submission, including the title, author information, abstract, text, tables, figures, notes, references, and appendices, should not exceed the word limit of 4000-8000 words.
Submission Deadline: 30 March, 2020
Publication Date: Summer, 2020Read more about Call for Papers- EER 3(1)